Back to the recipes
Black garlic and squid ink parmentier with mix of sautéed wild mushrooms, poached egg and truffle
Perfect foodpairing forParcel Los Castaños - Malbec 2018
bag of squid ink
3.5 fl. oz.
various wild mushrooms
smoked streaky bacon in cubes
- Peel and chop the potatoes, cook in a pot with plenty of boiling salted water. Cook until soft, about 20 minutes.
Blend them together with the butter, the cream and the black garlic. Once crushed, add the squid ink and crush again until you get a black puree. Set aside.
- Clean the different wild mushrooms and sauté them with olive oil and a sprig of fresh rosemary, add salt to taste and fry. Set aside.
- Sauté the streaky bacon for a couple of minutes and add black pepper. Set aside.
- To make poached eggs in a simple way, place plastic wrap on the inside surface of a cup (the plastic wrap should protrude from the cup), pour a thread of oil so that it does not stick, crack the egg (get rid of the shell) and add salt to taste. Take the ends of plastic wrap and form a bag, tie a knot to close the bag.
- Introduce the eggs in a pot with plenty of boiling water. Let boil for 4 minutes. After this period, remove the bags from the water, cut the plastic wrap and, with the help of a spoon, extract the egg.
- Plate up. To do this, place the black garlic and squid ink parmentier at the base of the dish, barely two tablespoons, place the poached egg in the center. On one end of the egg, place the sautéed wild mushrooms and on the other end, the streaky bacon. Spread some truffle flakes.