Back to the recipes
Filet mignon stuffed with smoked streaky bacon and vegetables and creamy quinoa
Total4 hours, 20 min
Perfect foodpairing forReserva Malbec 2021
veal fillet in 1 piece
smoked streaky bacon
5 fl. oz.
- Make a cylinder with the smoked streaky bacon, the eggplant and the charred peppers. Freeze.
- Clean the fillet, make a cut in the center, insert the frozen cylinder of bacon and tie.
Cut in two, season with salt and pepper and sear on a griddle. Finish cooking in the oven to a desired doneness.
- Wash the quinoa until it does not foam.
Cut the vegetables in brunoise and sauté them in a saucepan with oil and butter.
Add the quinoa and broth until covered (little by little). Every time the broth is consumed, add again. Cook for approximately 10 min, season with salt and pepper, and add a few drops of smoked Tabasco if desired.
- Add the cheese off the heat.
- Serve hot as a garnish for the fillet.